Throughout the prefinishing process, we’ll be checking your materials for defects and quality concerns to make sure you receive simply the best. For example, the ProFinish process includes at least four QC checks:
- Inspect for glue, scratches, and drag marks when prepped and sanded.
- Inspected for problems and given a touchup if necessary after stain is applied and wiped.
- After sealer is applied, the door is inspected, and any problems are either repaired or the door is rejected.
- Inspected while being scuffed for the topcoat and during packaging.
Tracking and Labeling
- Imprint: Every piece of moulding and each door is imprinted with your company’s name, the date, and the color.
- Bar coding: Upon your request, we will affix a bar code label on to your products.
- Pallet label: Your order is carefully labeled on the pallet and the color is highlighted with a color code for easy identification. Custom packaging is available.