- Starting pay is based on previous experience.
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week:
- Full-Time and Part Time Available
- First and Second Shift
- Certificate or Diploma beyond High School Desired
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have previous production experience and knowledge of stains and finishes.
- Any mechanical and/or computer experience would be helpful.
- Candidate must be well organized and have high regard for detail and quality.
- Must be in good physical condition with no limitations.
- Pre-employment drug screening required.
- Personal Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Paid Uniforms
- Vacation after 1 year.
No Calls Please.